Need a name for my technical dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subcookie

Reaction score
I just finish painting my dive boat. I Just dont know what to name it. And I would like to macth the name with a cool design. It have to represent thecnical diving but not the typical dive flag some thing original.

need your help

thank

Richrad

Do you have a picture to show us to help name it and when are you taking us out?:D

No I don’t. I ll try to get one this week end. I probably start taking it out in October. However I have been transfer to Quebec in the Saguenay area. I got to report there mid Nov. So my diving time on the Island is coming to an end. But I still want to name that boat from here, and get a cool picture on each side reflecting the name. Nothing cheesee and commercial like a add for PADI
If you know what I mean.

Thought
Snut Bucket is not bad ideal however, it s more like a money bucket :))
My COS date is the29 Oct, and I am going there for a week prior for a turn over. So time is pretty tight. I want to finish painting this weekend but as you can tell, it’s raining, Mark any ideal for a name? I problably name it DEEP THOUGHT but I like to put a picture on each side but nothing too commercial. I checked the Saguenay region for diving it seem promising so far Ice diving, Green Land shark and lack of diving boat they are waiting for me.

Tanks A Lot

Thought
Snut Bucket is not bad ideal however, it s more like a money bucket :))
My COS date is the29 Oct, and I am going there for a week prior for a turn over. So time is pretty tight. I want to finish painting this weekend but as you can tell, it’s raining, Mark any ideal for a name? I problably name it DEEP THOUGHT but I like to put a picture on each side but nothing too commercial. I checked the Saguenay region for diving it seem promising so far Ice diving, Green Land shark and lack of diving boat they are waiting for me.

Deep Thought is a great name, but because of the Quebec Language Law you will have to change it to Penser Profonde:wink: sorry Richard I couldn't help myself.

Cheers

Al

Deep Thought is a great name, but because of the Quebec Language Law you will have to change it to Penser Profonde:wink: sorry Richard I couldn't help myself.

Cheers

Al

that would be Pensée Profonde.

btw, I like the name¸Deep Thought. Unfortunately, it will probably be associated with a very popular 1972 movie which sounds a bit like that name. Just change slightly the second word. I'll let you guess which movie.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom