Need a Dive Trip - Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, I need to take some additional time off and want to go diving. Where would you go if you had 7 days to go anywhere in this hemisphere.

I have been thinking about Bonaire, St. Vincent or maybe even the Caymans.

I want to dive deep and I want to use an operator who has doubles/ stages etc...

Any suggests of operators for the above places or other places that might fit my needs. Also, I will be going alone so I will need a charter service.

thanks

Layne

St. Lawrence River , Canadian side........dive the Empress of Ireland,,,,not so deep- 130ft., a bit chilly at 34f most of the time and you need a light as its black and murky always, did I mention the possibility of ripping currents-just count on currents. Now that's a vacation trek and a half. Need a charter, ADVANCED DIVING & EXPEDITIONS INC. ~~~~~ EXPEDITIONS ~~~~ ,,several others in the area.......and no bunking on the dingy at night....real comfy motel and warm meals. :D

Hey, I need to take some additional time off and want to go diving. Where would you go if you had 7 days to go anywhere in this hemisphere.

I want to dive deep and I want to use an operator who has doubles/ stages etc...

Any suggests of operators for the above places or other places that might fit my needs. Also, I will be going alone so I will need a charter service.

thanks

Layne

I loved the wall dives around Blue Hole.

Technical Diving at Exotic Caye Beach Resort

These places are all to touristy and warm, head north for a change! I could list allot of spots for you to find deep awesome exploring. Do you know that the north particularly along the Great Lakes Area both sides boost far more dive shops than any other spot.

I know I am not convincing you to change your plans but just felt the need to mention another highly popular spot we in the south over look to often.

LVX I know your high standard and quality of diving, so were you pick will bound to be a hit!!!! Good luck and keep us all posted. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom