Need a Dive Trip - Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Belize good diving and some good deep. Check out the Black Hole for something different than that other hole everyone talks about. Also Cocos Island Costa Rica looks nice im looking at that for next yr. but you would need 10 days due to the boat ride out and back.

For Bonaire I suggest this article-
Bonaire at 200 fsw -- Windjammer Wreck - Rebreather World
(It has excellent images and what went into the dive although on a rebreather.)

Also you can rent a house on Bonaire and that might be cheaper than the hotel.
Just another option.

Also there is Grenada and the "Bianca C" if you like wreck diving.
Worth noting... this is a big wreck. Mad Dog has run trips in the past.

Dominic Republic and Pirates Dive Center has become very popular within certain circles. Pirates Cove Dive Center - Samaná, Dominican Republic
Lots of wrecks and caves.

There is also the NAUI big get together in the Bay Islands.
Tek week- Bay Islands Beach Resort, Roatan- Tec Trips
Hotel- Bay Islands Beach Resort, Roatan, Honduras- BIBR Dive Center
(I mention this because I believe they have a chamber onsite and they should run technical operations.)

If you feel like off the beaten track there is the Bahamas.
They have great blue holes, reef and cave. I am aware of only one operator and that's for cave.

Another option is the Spree Tek trip now out of Florida and a few other technical trips out of Florida to Cal Say Bank and others.

Happy Hunting. Andrew

How 'bout some wreck diving in Scapa Flow...or if you're feeling a little less adventurous...Southern UK? Great WWII wrecks there I understand. Scapa Flow is one of the places on my bucket list to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom