Need a dive buddy this afternoon 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boozer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I had a buddy of mine lose an anchor over the weekend and I was going to try to get it. It is a very large anchor and I will need a little help. I was also going to go over to the new sunset cove and see if I could find anything good over there. Let me know if you are interested. My pontoon is on the south end of lanier.

Jeff
678-794-five two zero zero

Ok so I'm bored and I want to dive. I have a pontoon on the water 10 mins from cocktail. Anyone free this week?

Boozer,

Welcome to the board and Lanier Forum. I am sorry I didn't see this post earlier or I would have responded. Where exactly is cocktail and around what time do you want to be in the water? Is this still an anchor recovery mission?

Anytime after 3 pm this week will work for me. I don't think the anchor is there anymore but I haven't been able to confirm they got it up. Cocktail is straight up the main channel from the dam.

Back
Top Bottom