Need a buddy to dive in Pelham AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Hmmm I guess the wagon weighs a bit more than the New Beetles, they sticker at 57mpg if I remember correctly. I could be wrong :)

I could always bring my old VW beetle out to the quarry in Madison
when we dive there next weekend, but I don't know if it would
make it back up the hill road to get out of the quarry. (I'm serious)

Ted, what happened? I arrived at the Quarry in madison at 09:45 and waited until 11:05 but never saw you. I ended up heading back to Montgomery without getting to dive. I guess I should have given you mt cell phone number. :06:

Jurgen:
Ted, what happened? I arrived at the Quarry in madison at 09:45 and waited until 11:05 but never saw you. I ended up heading back to Montgomery without getting to dive. I guess I should have given you mt cell phone number. :06:

Man that really sucks. Was there no one else diving up there today?

Jurgen:
Nope was dead, I was amazed myself... :sadlike:

Prob because it was so dang hot.

That quarry will fry you. The sun bounces off all the walls and the water
and it gets nice and warm unless you have a sun shade tent.

mike_s:
Prob because it was so dang hot.

That quarry will fry you. The sun bounces off all the walls and the water
and it gets nice and warm unless you have a sun shade tent.
Yes it was definately hot, and it wasn't a total loss I ended up taking my sister and her kids out to lunch. Was good seeing them again since I haven't seen them in a few months. :wink:

Jurgen:
Yes it was definately hot, and it wasn't a total loss I ended up taking my sister and her kids out to lunch. Was good seeing them again since I haven't seen them in a few months. :wink:
My wife, brother-in-law and I setup on the East end around 2PM yesterday.
It WAS hot, but with the tent shade and breeze, it was bearable.

We dive as a 3-person buddy team, so if you ever need a buddy at Rock Divers, one of us can partner up with you.
Pewter, extended-cab Silverado and a blue tent shade...........

The wife just informed me she wants to dive again today so it looks like we'll be back out there this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom