Need a buddy to dive in Pelham AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jurgen

Registered
Reaction score
I want to dive the quarry in pelham but my dive buddy bailed out on me the last minute. Anybody diving there this weekend? Sorry for the late notice. :11:

My Husband and I are looking for someone to dive with on Sunday. How far is Pelham from I-20 GA/AL state line?

Shushi:
My Husband and I are looking for someone to dive with on Sunday. How far is Pelham from I-20 GA/AL state line?
2 hours tops but I was looking to dive Saturday.... :snorkels:

Hey Shushi. The Quarry in Pelham is Alabama Blue Water Adventures. It takes about 2 1/2-3 hrs to get there, depending on your location. It's really nice, and can have up to 70' viz on a good day.

I wish I could make it out Jurgen, but I can't this time.

Matt

octotat:
I'm going to Rock Divers tomorrow, want to join us up there?
Sounds like I may just do that, what time are you guys planning on diving there? I am comming from Montgomery so I won't be there until around 9-10 am. Howw many people will be there from Deep Dixie Divers? :06:

Jurgen:
Sounds like I may just do that, what time are you guys planning on diving there? I am comming from Montgomery so I won't be there until around 9-10 am. Howw many people will be there from Deep Dixie Divers? :06:

It's just going to be me and a newbie. We would also be getting there around 10:00 - 10:30. Look for us, I'll be wearing a silver and red shorty, and there is a large octopus tattoo on my right calf. I'll be with a blond lady who is in her mid fifties. I'll be driving a silver Jetta Wagon with a roof rack.

Ted

I'll be up at Rock Divers next weekend on Saturday the 27th if you can't make it this weekend. (Wish I could go this Saturday, but the wifes sister is having a wedding thing, and they get a little edgy when you want to go diving instead of
showing up for stuff like that.).

-Mike

mike_s:
I'll be up at Rock Divers next weekend on Saturday the 27th if you can't make it this weekend. (Wish I could go this Saturday, but the wifes sister is having a wedding thing, and they get a little edgy when you want to go diving instead of
showing up for stuff like that.).

-Mike
You know I'm going to be there. I'm going to discuss it with my main buddy tonight to see if he is going to come out with me.

Matt

Excellent, hope to see you there.

Oh, and Mike, I never used to let my wife tell me I couldn't dive (of course that may be why I'm single now :06: )

Back
Top Bottom