Nearing 93,000 posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zsolt and i are spending our (because Mikey cannot tell a difference between who is who) sugar mommy's moneeeeyyyyy. :p

in March08, Gio. But will be spending most time in California (SF and San Mateo specifically). Plan is that we will go to Sta. Catalina Island for a weekend (he wants to dive Kelp Forrest)...and New York on another weekend (I wanna check the bookstores!)

will you be in either of those cities/county?

I'm in Modesto now :( but that's only 1 hour away from SF. Zee should talk to Ben and see about diving in Monterey. Good kelp forest there too. Just let me know the dates so I can request the time off.

oh, will inform zee to pm you; he would have more available time to move around than i do. i will be mostly at the office during the day so my weekdays are basically done and spoken for. :(

ah yes... with nice buffet breakfast. :) . what a consolation :rofl2:

oh, will inform zee to pm you; he would have more available time to move around than i do. i will be mostly at the office during the day so my weekdays are basically done and spoken for. :(
yep, def a sugar mama...

Back
Top Bottom