NE stalks NW(GratefulDiver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like west coast invasion is starting...

Actually I have been invading solo a couple of years now, trying to con Sam into joining me this year.

Litter with permission is the BEST! :D

guilt free mess? count me IN :D

Hey, quit bogarting the dudes! I can stalk both Bob and Dr Bill so you do not get Dr Bill all to yourself!

wow, multi stalking ability :worship: I can only handle one at a time :D

Hmmm, a threesome? Of course I can handle that... I'm Dr. Bill. Seriously, very cool. I'll be gone in October but expect to be here in Nov.

I think you were suspiciously off the island for the entire month last year when I mentioned visiting in Nov :rofl3:

Hey Bob, do you only swing one way? I mean, you may be holding out on 50% of your stalking base. :cool2: ...and I agree, you are huggable. very.

Hey Bob, do you only swing one way? I mean, you may be holding out on 50% of your stalking base. :cool2: ...and I agree, you are huggable. very.

My swinging days are behind me ... nowadays it's more like a sway ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Shhhhh! These girls are about to come out and tear me to pieces in your defense!! :)

I'm sure he can ... I was just trying to be helpful ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Such a helpful (and cuddly) SBer.

Oh no Sam, please tell me you didn't share ribs with him! And here I thought you were just a NC stalker!
:shocked2: Of course not, no one makes ribs as orgasmic as you, John!! I am an equal opportunity stalker when it comes to dive dudes and BBQ ribs....:rofl3:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Allow me to add a qualifier....a cuddly sway.

Shhhhh! These girls are about to come out and tear me to pieces in your defense!! :)

Bob can hold his own, he does not need his fan base to tear anyone apart. :D I believe Bob can walk on water. :daydreaming:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom