NDR: be careful when you answer the phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehehe, guys.

I don't know what type he is really. I'm guessing either a huntsman or a wolf. I can't keep them straight and they both freak me out, really. I started with the 100 macro lens coz I didn't want to get too close, but then didn't like the images so switched to the 60 and just sucked it up hoping like mad he wasn't going to charge me or jump at me.

We don't squish these guys and usually just leave them where we find them. If they are near or god forbid IN our bedroom, then they get taken outdoors coz I can't even think about one crawling over my face at 2am :eek:

I don't see him this morning, so he's toddled off to greener pastures, I guess.

Glad you all "enjoyed" the shots :)

We don't squish these guys and usually just leave them where we find them. If they are near or god forbid IN our bedroom, then they get taken outdoors coz I can't even think about one crawling over my face at 2am
How do you know they don't crawl over you when you're sleeping? :wink:

How do you know they don't crawl over you when you're sleeping? :wink:

Honestly, as long as they don't wake me up and I never know, that's just fine :wink:

:cheers: Jennifer....you and I need to have a Margarita to get your mind off of this.

That's not cool David....Not cool at all....

*shudder*

Honestly, as long as they don't wake me up and I never know, that's just fine :wink:

Hope you don't sleep with your mouth open.....:eyebrow:

I was bitten on the hip by a brown recluse. Major grossnes. It took about 4 months for for it not to look like a nasty volcano (it even oozed...)
But, they got it medicated in time for me not to lose tissue. It is a flesh devouring poisen...yuck.

After all that, I still like spiders. My little cockroach killlers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom