Horrible experience with aqua lung CS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GQMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Over the decades, I’ve owned many Aqua Lung products, and really didn’t have any problems prior to this experience.

Over the past 6 weeks, I had a support question in needing a part foe their AirSource, 3 sets of emails were ignored, multiple phone calls unanswered. Finally, yesterday, I got an actual person. She constantly interrupted, forcing me to re-ask my question over and over, and without exaggeration, probably 8 or 9 times. She was argumentative, absolutely unpleasant, and when I asked to speak with someone else, she simply hung up on me. I had to call back, speak to the operator and get a senior executive to speak with me, and even they could not address the issue. I actually had to inquire from DiveRite to find out how to utilities AL’s AirSource with DRs inflator hose. DR solved the problem whereas AL was not just unresponsive, but ignorant as to their own products.

AL’s extremely poor customer service is a reflection on why the company is sinking. I no longer promote ALs products of any kind, and never will again. Which is a shame! I used to love their products and their company, they have a place in diving history. AL is NOT the same company, and with it being sold several times, it’s clear that only the name remains. AL, is tanking, IMHO, with such piss-poor customer service, I advocate that anyone considering a purchase of AL products consider strongly a competing manufacturer and check their customer service and vote with your wallet. AL can’t be bothered to consider us “little guys”.

Ok, cool! This “little guy” is spending his scuba bucks elsewhere. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom