NDR: be careful when you answer the phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need a Tokay Gecko...

250px-Tokay_Gecko.jpg

Yeah, you just need to decide if you'd rather have a spider bite or a gecko bite. :rofl3: I used to retail exotics and never saw a "tame" Tokay.

What's really disturbing to me is that alcina can just do a quick "oh hey, there's a spider on the wall let me take a picture of it" and it comes out better than anything I've ever shot. Ever!

I was thinking the same thing! A large ugly spider on the wall that close to our phone would have caused a completely different reaction in my wife!

Ok, I think I'm glad that this is blocked by my work filter. Something tells me that I don't want to see it! I HATE spiders!

Ok, I think I'm glad that this is blocked by my work filter. Something tells me that I don't want to see it! I HATE spiders!

You are right Jennifer.

And how a spider picture can turn out that well is beyond me. We need more photogenic spiders in Canada. What could you have possibly done to make him smile??? What kind of spider is BTW?

Yeah, you just need to decide if you'd rather have a spider bite or a gecko bite. :rofl3: I used to retail exotics and never saw a "tame" Tokay.
I know what you mean, mine got me on the web between my thumb and fingers one time. And then clamped down until he drew blood. Talk about tears to your eyes. Wasn't until years later that I learned the dunk him underwater trick.

But I got even, I had his tank in the closet a couple years later and one bright morning I whipped open the door and he went into cardiac arrest....

Hey alcina,

Where's the post-splattered all over the wall shot? :rofl3:

They have phones in Australia?

You are right Jennifer.

And how a spider picture can turn out that well is beyond me. We need more photogenic spiders in Canada. What could you have possibly done to make him smile??? What kind of spider is BTW?

You and I are always on the same page Steve!! :wink:

OH DEAR GOD!!! All of the sudden I can see the pics! I would freaking die if that were in my house...I would never sleep again! EVER! In fact, I would probably just go ahead and move and get it over with. :shakehead:

I can take anything...except spiders!

Back
Top Bottom