NDR - Anyone in CapeTown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shasta_man

Contributor
Reaction score
This is definitely NDR. I'm looking for anyone local to CapeTown. I have an funny question.

I'm in the USA, and I'm interested in buying some music from TakeaLot.com which isn't available in the USA. However, they don't ship out of South Africa.

Wondering whether any fellow diver would receive an order and ship it out to me in the USA?

The music cost is modest at ~R 244. I'll provide a decent processing fee for doing so.

Please PM or respond.

Hrm, it's not available from anywhere that does ship to you? kalahari.net, perhaps, if it's a South African product? And takealot.com definitely doesn't do international shipping (I know they don't advertise it, but maybe they'd consider if you emailed them)? I'd like to help, but it could be quite a pain.

Thanks for the response.

TakeALot confirmed by email that they won't ship outside SA. Darn shame as they have exactly what I want at great prices. I have used Kalahari.net before but they don't have what I am looking for right now.

This is for music from a South African artist (Lucky Dube). Unfortunately, he was killed in a robbery, so while I can get some of his music here, it's difficult to get music that came out after his death because they aren't selling that here. There's little prospect of that improving. I'm continuing to look for places to buy.

Drop me a Pm with your email, let see if we can sort this out for you. I know personally that when i want to but on ebay and they don't ship here is is a major hassel.

Stephen

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2012 at 04:45 PM ----------

FYI there is a black Friday sale on tommorrow so should try to sort it out ASAP

Wanted to say thanks to the wonderful people in South Africa that helped me out here. I appreciate their assistance and offers of assistance very much. I'm still working on completing part of this transaction, but I'm hoping it will work out. Thanks again, everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom