NCWD meet no. 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckGoddess:
Pedro,

Vanessa, at your service!

I'm going to have a happy hour for the divers in the DC Metro area I believe the following Wednesday after Veteran's Day.. if you are available, let me know! We can always consider it an extension of the NC Wreck Divers. :) I will also make sure to bring the pics from Florida. And if you ever need a buddy or a driver for a trip.. I spend A LOT of time in my car driving to different wrecks!
~Vanessa aka "WreckGoddess"

Vanessa,

Let me know the exact date, time, and location for the happy hour and I will check my schedule. If you are using a digital camera for your Florida pics, try and post them in the photo gallery. I just posted some of the pics from this weekend on there this evening. I always forget to take pictures of people on land. Please keep me up to date with your wreck diving schedule because I definitely want to make to one of those NC wrecks. I went to the Morgan wreck off of VA Beach on 10/30/04 with Lynnhaven. Unfortunately for me it was dark and low vis, so I didn't see any of the wreck except what was immediately in front of my light. Look forward to diving with you or mingling at the happy hours in the DC metro area.

Pedro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom