Navarre Pier Dive 9-20-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for a meeting location. Let's meet at the West End of the Parking lot near the Shower. This is an easy walk to the entry from there and close to a rinse off spot!

Sounds like a noon dive on Saturday at Navarre Beach Pier, and a night dive in P'Cola later that night. The winds Tonight, Friday are supposed to lay down around dusk. Anyone up for a night dive at Navarre Beach tonight? PM me, or call 850-420-0920

Sounds good to me. What kind of vehicle do you drive Xray? I will be in a red Dodge pickup that has a tank rack in the back.

As for a meeting location. Let's meet at the West End of the Parking lot near the Shower. This is an easy walk to the entry from there and close to a rinse off spot!

I'm a maybe for Saturday - I'll know more later tonight.

Holy Smokes Grandpa Yoda...it would be great to see you there!

I'm a maybe for Saturday - I'll know more later tonight.

Sounds good to me. What kind of vehicle do you drive Xray? I will be in a red Dodge pickup that has a tank rack in the back.

I'm in a Blue Mini-Van.

After our Vortex dive on Saturday, ASEfl2 and I booked it back to Navarre Beach to meet Hetland and crew for a night dive. They were just getting out of there gear when I pulled up, but the viz was terrible they said. I'll let them post a report, but I wanted everyone to get the message. Anyone want to try Destin Jetties?

I'm off work on Tuesday if anyone wants to get a dive in.

I'm off work on Tuesday if anyone wants to get a dive in.

I'm up for a dive..... Question is where? The beaches seem out as the viz is still bad so we will have to make a trip..... Any ideas? Wish I knew what was happening at Destin or PCB!

Back
Top Bottom