Navarre Pier Dive 9-20-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, here is the plan. We are going to be meeting up in the Navarre Beach parking lot at 12:00. This should allow everyone to get there and gear up and be in the water by 12:30-1:00pm. If you are going please post so that we know to wait for you. I will bring my flag, but you might want to bring your own flag if you have one in case we want to break up into groups.

If weather is looking crappy I will call a few of you guys that I have numbers for and see what you think. If we cancel it will be posted by 10:00 am.

See you on Saturday.......

092.JPG

Oooooh, somewhere new, I'm in! Can I come?

I'll see you there. I'll bring my flag. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Can I come?

Of course you can, look forward to seeing you there.

****Just in case some of you who are reading this wonder if it is ok for you to come, allow me to welcome you to come as well. This is the great part about Scubaboard, meeting cool new dive buddies to enjoy local diving. Just please post to let us know you are coming so that we don't leave you standing on the beach :crafty:.*****

I'm in! We may have more overhead divers then we will ow divers! :)

Stasia, you really need to evaluate your priorities when work starts to get in the way of diving!:D

nevermind I'm working now on saturday

Ah yes but this is extra work whose money goes toward my gear fund.

Okay, in that case we will count Saturday as an excused absence.

Ah yes but this is extra work whose money goes toward my gear fund.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom