Nassau, Cable Beach, Bahamas.. Anyone have a gret time there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Im looking to stay at Cable beach the last week of November 2004..... Doing alot of searching on this forum Ive come to the conclusion that most people prefer to stay away from the area for Scuba diving, especially shore diving.. Has anyone had an great time diving around the area? I like all apects of diving but have no "sea legs" for boating. I was hoping a guy could have a good time just snorkeling/diving the shore area.
Thanks for any input/experiances

There isn't really any shore diving, but the boat rides aren't too long...plus the boats are pretty darn big with Stuart's Cove so you don't get tossed around too bad.

If you're going to be a diver, you might as well learn to get your sea legs or move to Bonaire. :D

Hi

For the money you'll spend at Cable Beach for _diving_, you can do much better diving Grand Cayman's shore dive spots, for much less money. The boat rides to the touristy sites are very close, and the water is calm in November. For the best shore diving, Bonaire is the best spot in the Caribbean, hands down.

The shortest boat rides I've ever experienced were in Little Cayman and Grand Turk. Of the two I would reccommend Little Cayman for the better diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom