Narcosis Scuba Center in Tarpon Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really appriceate your effort in connecting me with the captain but he recommended Narcosis as being able to cater to all our needs.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:D

:doh:

Thanks SuperStar - we will never live this down! As for Earl - he is a deadman :rofl3:

Edit: Wait did IDive pay you to say that?!?!?!?!!?!? :rofl2:

:doh:

Thanks SuperStar - we will never live this down! As for Earl - he is a deadman :rofl3:

Edit: Wait did IDive pay you to say that?!?!?!?!!?!? :rofl2:

I should have demanded a Lightning jersey for compensation. I blew a great oppertunity. You owe me IDive........

Im glad everyone is happy!

Dive Bandit is also an instructor and has a boat. It is possible he may be available.

Dive Bandit.........you out there?

I faxed my daughters padi referral papers to Narcosis Scuba and Sara is going to hook us up. She was very plesant and helpfull.

Sara is awesome

I used to teach there in 2004. Joyce is great. IDIVE tell her and Wayne I said hi the next time you see them.
Nick

I used to teach there in 2004. Joyce is great. IDIVE tell her and Wayne I said hi the next time you see them.
Nick
Hey Nick,

I do believe you were the instructor who certified my son, Zachary Winnerman 10 years old at the time.

Joyce has always been fair with me. She even fills tanks on Sunday when the shop is closed. Nice when you are in a pinch without air. She also gives a nice fill. I have not dove on the Narcosis II since around 2004. I do believe her ex husband ran the boat and she ran the shop. I do not visit as much sice I moved further away and Ocean sports is closer. Joann there is great with the kids as well. No bones with Joyce or Narcosis.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom