Narcosis Scuba Center in Tarpon Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used Narcosis many years ago to get my son open water certified. They did a one on one with him in the pool because no others were taking the course at the time. The instructor did a one on one offshore dive with him on a sunken barge like thing. I was allowed to dive at the same time and I just kept my distance. I watched from about 30 feet away and all went quite well. All and all I felt they did a very satisfactory job. By the way, next to that barge, under the sand were the largest sand dollars I have ever found in my life. HUGE

:scubahelmet:

I have only used them on the weekends. You would have to call to find out. He does need 4 divers to make a trip, although that is seldom a problem if you can get it posted to the board!
His trips start at $75 with YOU suppling all your equipment.

I have called WetYet 3 times the last week at 3 different times during the day and sent an e-mail and have not connected. As far a 4 paying divers, I have my wife, my daughter, I need to hire a dive instructer for my daughter, and myself. That's 4.

I'll go with they must like IDive :) (because the owner certainly didn't care about ever seeing my business again). Oh and they like Manda as well :) :)

Sounds suspiciously like a shop here in East Orlando.

Ken

Heya, I just talked to Earl. That rat bum was in the Bahamas :shocked2::wink: Anyway, I guess he just phoned ya and left a message :D

I'll let my signature speak for itself... PM me if you have questions, I know the Instructors well.

Is Jeff Longenecker still an Instructor with Narcosis? :palmtree: Bob

I personally haven't seen Jeff in a little while but I think he's still around.

I personally haven't seen Jeff in a little while but I think he's still around.

Jeff's a good guy and I think alot of him. He was my AOW instructor many years ago... :palmtree: Bob

Superstar, was Earl able to take you out in the middle of the week?
What are you looking to do offshore?
Why is an instructor needed?

Superstar, was Earl able to take you out in the middle of the week?
What are you looking to do offshore?
Why is an instructor needed?

Captain Earl has a day job and only charters on weekends, We will be in Hudson Mon-Wed.
My wife and I want to do some sport diving, and am not too fussy about what we dive on. We just want to look at the pritty fish.
My daughter is 11 and needs one more dive to complete her padi jr openwater certification. Thats why we need an instructor.
I really appriceate your effort in connecting me with the captain but he recommended Narcosis as being able to cater to all our needs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom