Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says-- [The ceiling gives way.] oh ****!

Nomad:
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia right now."

This one still stands. Anyone?

Die Hard (the 1st one :) )

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

ScubaBabe22:
Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says-- [The ceiling gives way.] oh ****!
Breakfast Club!
Kent1848:
"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"
Wedding Crashers

Derek: Oh, I thought you were gonna tell me what a bad "eugoogolizer" I am.
Matilda: A what?
Derek: A "eugoogolizer." One who speaks at funerals. Or did you think that I would be too stupid to know what a "eugoogoly" was?

wedding crashers

I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a ***** stayed bought.

aedavidson:
wedding crashers

I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a ***** stayed bought.

Used cars - great movie

Nobdy maks me bleed my own blood

That there's no end to misery and destruction. You cut the head off a snake, and it grows another one. You cut that one off, and you find another. You can't kill it, because it's something within ourselves. You can call it the enemy if you want to, but it's part of us; we're all men.

aedavidson:
That there's no end to misery and destruction. You cut the head off a snake, and it grows another one. You cut that one off, and you find another. You can't kill it, because it's something within ourselves. You can call it the enemy if you want to, but it's part of us; we're all men.

The enemy below

I'd **** on a spak plug if it would do any good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom