Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mauigal:
Yooooooooow, Kelly Clarkson

40 Year Old Virgin

(in German)
They spend all their time finding new names for Churchill. What's the latest? Drunken pig.

Das Boot

char 1: what's that thing above the subtext?

char 2: the text?

char 1: yeah... why doesn't anybody talk about the text anymore?

Barcelona

Character 1: God cr eates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...

Character 2: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman in herits the earth...

holy cow, pete... how did you know that?

i was sure that was a stomper

NetDoc:
Barcelona

Character 1: God cr eates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...

Character 2: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman in herits the earth...

Jurassic Park

I don't have a quote just yet...gotta think

Andy,

I have my leg in a cast: I have done nothing but sit and watch videos this past week or more. I saw Barcelona last Friday. :D Some of these that I don't get right away I google. So shoot me! :eyebrow:

BTW, I have a partially torn achilles and will be in this cast for 12 weeks. :(

aowya

sorry to hear that

Brad Pit: Troy!!! I saw that twice in the last month. What a great, great flick! :D

Wind from the east... Mist coming in... Like something was brewing, about to begin... Can't put me finger on what lies in store... But I feel what's to happen, all happened before...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom