Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doole:
Actually, no. Unless Tremors ripped it off...
Ripped it off! Are you telling me "No **** Earl!" is a one of a kind line that couldn't possibly be used unless it was ripped off???!?!?!?!?!!??? ROFL!

kent_1848:
Ripped it off! Are you telling me "No **** Earl!" is a one of a kind line that couldn't possibly be used unless it was ripped off???!?!?!?!?!!??? ROFL!

Actually, I'm wrong. It looks as though Passenger 57 ripped it off.

Well yeah, kind of interesting that anybody would rip it off, now that you mention it.

Itote: Jaws.

"There'll be no fighting in here, this is the war room!"

doole:
"There'll be no fighting in here, this is the war room!"

Dr. Strangelove, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

how about: "I'm in a glass case of emotion!"

Squashie:
Dr. Strangelove, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

how about: "I'm in a glass case of emotion!"

Anchorman

"When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life."

Fly N Dive:
Jaws

There could be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is

Someone had to answer this one: A beautiful Mind

njdiver95:
Anchorman

"When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life."

Groundhog Day

A tough one for you:

"He's dead. I'm crippled. You're lost. I suppose it's always like that. I mean war"

Webbo:
Groundhog Day

A tough one for you:

"He's dead. I'm crippled. You're lost. I suppose it's always like that. I mean war"
The Longest Day

"Once Sack and Claire tie the knot, two of the great American families will finally be united."
"And then you can challenge the Klingons for interstellar domination."

kent_1848:
The Longest Day

"Once Sack and Claire tie the knot, two of the great American families will finally be united."
"And then you can challenge the Klingons for interstellar domination."

<g> Well, I guess it ain't Legends of the Fall...

Wedding Crashers

"Guys, uh, what exactly does third base feel like?"........that's a quote for the thread, not a question

Back
Top Bottom