Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarheads
======================
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

A Few Good Men

F#*+ the bonus (while pulling the pin from a grenade in the bad guy's mouth)

speedhound:
A Few Good Men

F#*+ the bonus (while pulling the pin from a grenade in the bad guy's mouth)

wanted dead or alive

"We are told ladies and gentlemen, that this is the very chandelier which figures in the famous disaster."

njdiver95:
wanted dead or alive

"We are told ladies and gentlemen, that this is the very chandelier which figures in the famous disaster."
Phantom of the Opera...yes?

how about:

"Rumor has it that he reads the Marine manual before he mounts his old lady, just to assure he does it in a orderly, proficient, military manner."

Rumor has it that he reads the Marine manual before he mounts his old lady, just to assure he does it in a orderly, proficient, military manner

Heartbreak Ridge

an easy one: "Leave the gun . . . take the cannolis."

TCB:
"Leave the gun . . . take the cannolis."

The Godfather.

How about:

"All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the s#$* out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious"."

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

how about..."PB & J with the crusts cut off. Well Brian, this is a very nutricious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?"

"PB & J with the crusts cut off. Well Brian, this is a very nutricious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?"

The Breakfast Club

"We're getting creamed!"
"Well, if Florence Nightingale over here would play a little defense . . ."

"Meet the parents"

How about this one..."I just passed another Kojack with a Kodak, this place is crawling with bears, where the hell are you?"

BAWSAC:
"I just passed another Kojack with a Kodak, this place is crawling with bears, where the hell are you?"

Smokey and the Bandit.

Try this one...

Lt. Col.: "Now, are you sure you want to have a fight? Because I'm only gonna use my thumb"
Thug: "Thumb?"
Lt. Col.: "My right thumb. Left one's way too powerful for you."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom