Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

presidio

'i dunno. ain't seen nobody.'
'you never do, kid.'

BabyDuck:
presidio

'i dunno. ain't seen nobody.'
'you never do, kid.'

The Sting

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." (hint: this has been said in more than one movie)

Tora! Tora! Tora! or possibly Pearl Harbour.

You want more mysterious? I'll just try and think, "Where the hell's the whiskey?"

Webbo:
You want more mysterious? I'll just try and think, "Where the hell's the whiskey?"

Lost in Translation.

A little obscure, but a funny movie:

"Even with these scopes we have a target a hundred yards away, maybe more! We've never fired these guns before! There's a definite wind factor AND we have a problem with the sun!"

Webbo:
Tora! Tora! Tora! or possibly Pearl Harbour.

Lost in Translation

"You see that flash of light in the corner of your eye? That's your career dissipation light and its in high gear."

Squashie:
Lost in Translation.

A little obscure, but a funny movie:

"Even with these scopes we have a target a hundred yards away, maybe more! We've never fired these guns before! There's a definite wind factor AND we have a problem with the sun!"

Rustlers' Rhapsody

How about this one.

"The sky is blue and all the leaves are green. My heart's as warm as a baked potato. I think I know precisely what I mean, when I say it's a *Shpadoinkle* day!"

chindiver:
Rustlers' Rhapsody

How about this one.

"The sky is blue and all the leaves are green. My heart's as warm as a baked potato. I think I know precisely what I mean, when I say it's a *Shpadoinkle* day!"
Alferd Packer: The Musical

"Drew was shot" or "I'd kinda like to see this town die peaceful."

"Tremors" Kevin Bacon

How bout this: "Were gonna need a bigger boat!"

Jaws

There could be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom