NAET and asthma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am tired of arguing with you regarding NAET.

My initial post was:

Have you tried NAET?

Did it work?

I am trying it.

I'll keep you posted.

That is all. That is all I will do from here on in. I will no longer argue about this.

This week was difficult as lungs were generally tight even with two inhalers. There were no severe attacks after the one triggered by pesticides while running last Monday 8/4/08.

I went for treatment today and will report if there is any improvement next week.

I had a really bad time this past week in general with lungs so tight. I came to the realization that it happened after I consumed dairy. I am now avoiding dairy, the problem has stopped. No need for any inhalers right now. I will be treated using NAET for dairy allergies in the upcoming weeks. Worst case scenario - it won't work and I will need to remain off of dairy. Best case - cured and able to eat dairy. Time will tell.

I was treated for calcium this past week. I have not yet been treated for the dairy allergy. I will post when it happens. As I can't drink my morning coffee without milk I use the inhaler after breakfast so I can take the small amount of dairy.

I am still off of dairy for right now. I am being treated for allergies to 7 of the basic 15 items. Following those treatments I will be treated for dairy.

I am OK as long as I stay away from dairy.

This past weekend our family got together and in the course of our meals I consumed some dairy expecting the worst and prepared with inhalers. I did not need the inhalers at all. I have not been treated for dairy but have been treated for some items that are part of dairy - sugar and calcium. I'm not having cereal with milk yet. I think I will wait until I am treated for dairy. So far this has been incredible. Also, my sense of smell has greatly improved as the allergies are being alleviated. In the past I would lose my sense of smell for weeks on end.

This past weekend our family got together and in the course of our meals I consumed some dairy expecting the worst and prepared with inhalers. I did not need the inhalers at all. I have not been treated for dairy but have been treated for some items that are part of dairy - sugar and calcium. I'm not having cereal with milk yet. I think I will wait until I am treated for dairy. So far this has been incredible. Also, my sense of smell has greatly improved as the allergies are being alleviated. In the past I would lose my sense of smell for weeks on end.

It's not possible to be allergic to sugar or calcium. Neither is capable of triggering an immune response, which is what defines an allergy.

Terry

It's not possible to be allergic to sugar or calcium. Neither is capable of triggering an immune response, which is what defines an allergy.

Terry

As I said before I will no longer argue with you. This is working for me.

As I said before I will no longer argue with you. This is working for me.

You are currently being treated for allergies that are impossible to have (sugar and calcium). There is little doubt that the "treatment" will be "successful"

I feel bad for you because you are being scammed (I assume the treatments are not free). However regardless, I hope that my posts discourage others from being misled in the same way.

As I said before if the Good Dr.'s methods are real, James Randi has a million dollars waiting for her. I know a lot of doctors, and there isn't a single one that would turn down a million dollars in cash for demonstrating a new technique or discovery.

Terry

You are currently being treated for allergies that are impossible to have (sugar and calcium). There is little doubt that the "treatment" will be "successful"

I feel bad for you because you are being scammed (I assume the treatments are not free). However regardless, I hope that my posts discourage others from being misled in the same way.

As I said before if the Good Dr.'s methods are real, James Randi has a million dollars waiting for her. I know a lot of doctors, and there isn't a single one that would turn down a million dollars in cash for demonstrating a new technique or discovery.

Terry

Sugar is a major culprit in many health problems today. High fructose corn syrup is deadly. Hyperactivity, ADD, ADHD are all exacerbated by the intake of sugar so it absolutely can have a negative effect on humans. Maybe "allergy" is not the proper medical term used for reactions I have with sugar or calcium or dairy. Whatever anyone wants to call the items I am being treated for, the treatment IS WORKING! I am not on inhalers and I am sleeping through the night without waking up wheezing. I am not being scammed! I am feeling human for the first time in months no thanks to you. Needless to say those in my family are very pleased to see that I am becoming healthy.

You can argue with success but I won't listen to you.

Back
Top Bottom