NAET and asthma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I was treated for a cat allergy two weeks ago. Following the treatment I was in very bad shape. My lungs were very congested and I was living on inhalers. I went back this past Thursday and was treated for cat allergy again as I failed to clear it the first time around (I was told by the practicioner that if an allergy does not clear the condition is exacerbated). This time it worked. I have not had any episodes since Thursday. This is a miracle.

I was treated for dairy allergy this past Thursday. (I am a vegetarian and consumed dairy in lieu of meat often until I began having asthma attacks following dairy consumption.) Yesterday (Friday) I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and macaroni and cheese for supper. I did not have an asthma attack lastnight! (I have a crummy cold so my head has been stuffy but that is nothing compared to the asthma attacks I was having.)

If my asthma is gone by next year I will look forward to diving once again. This has been an extremely difficult year.

....still off of inhalers.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom