NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, of course.

Whao! What a video! I can't tell whether standards were violated, but I sure wish I could do dives like that.

And the ACDC sound track is just the icing on the cake. *Wondering whether my cave course was the on-ramp to the Highway to Hell*

Hahahahaha!! No such thing as bad advertising. Those who didn't like Rob before still don't, but now those closely following this train wreck of a thread have reason to take the TDI advanced sidemount class from him. The losers are NACD who can stand proudly, with their head held high and say "Meet our new and improved training director". Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh the power of YouTube combined with ScubaBoard! I think everyone's winning here, Frank. The only bad press is no press.

So after watching this video and reading through Oliver's post about the class as well as the NACD charges related to this class what it seems to me is that several advanced backmount cave divers who several were instructors or in the process of becoming instructors took a NACD sidemount class from Rob and due to their experience level I take it he made it more of an advanced class and now they are playing the political game and using anything they can to get rid of him. You would think Rob slept with one of their wives the way they are acting. I guess after 3 years the Cushman / Edd crap finally fit their agenda.

Lol, that was my first guess.

I think Jen would have Rob's nuts in her purse if he did that, and he wouldn't have to worry about anyone else coming after him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom