Na Pali Coast & Bubbles Below

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I (both divers) will be visiting Kauai begining August 25th and my Wife would really like too see the Na Pali Coast.

Numerous people have recommended Bubbles Below as the dive operator to use while on Kauai and while reviewing their website, I noticed that they offer a dive trip up to the Na Pali Coast in addition to their regular dive trips.

Given our time & budget containts, we have three choices. 1) The Na Pali Coast dive trip with Bubbles Below. -or- 2) Take a sailing or zodiac tour of the coast and then do some shore diving. -or- 3) Take the regular Bubbles Below dive trip & then hope too see the Na Pali Coast on our next trip.

Has anyone done the Na Pali Coast with Bubbles Below? Would you recommend it? Given the three choices above, which would you do if you had to choose?

I know that someone will bring up Ni Ihau, but unfortuantely this will be out of the budget for this trip. Maybe next time.

Thank for you help.

wow
can't wait to see the answers.
We want to hike the Na Pali and have Zodiac man deliver the steaks and wine. (they say you can pay him to drop a cooler at some remote camp site/ beach) and he picks it up later so you don't have to hike it in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom