MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagrrl06:
Here's mine http://www.myspace.com/scubagrrl01

I'm trying to find friends to add. Very few people my age are on there. Mostly my kids age lol :)
Hah! A lot of mine are. Your page is on private. Really don't understand why anyone would bother setting up a page, then make it privae.....??

Ok, let me look up my hacker codes for viewing private profiles. :D

Ok, I gotta know... How do you set a backgraound image for the page? I can't seem to figure that out yet.

DandyDon:
Hah! A lot of mine are. Your page is on private. Really don't understand why anyone would bother setting up a page, then make it privae.....??

Ok, let me look up my hacker codes for viewing private profiles. :D

I agree about the private thing Dandy Don. I only have it set to private because I have problems with a stalker ex husband. I really considered not even posting mine here because of it being private. But I thought maybe you guys would either invite me to be your friend or accept my invites and then we could see each others hehehe :)

fire_diver:
Ok, I gotta know... How do you set a backgraound image for the page? I can't seem to figure that out yet.

Do a search on google for myspace layouts. There are all kinds of different ones out there. Once you find one you like you cut and paste the code they give you into your Edit Profile/About me area.

Attention Myspace Newbies...!

Some sites will offer to put the codes into your profile for you if you give them your email address and myspace password. Never do this...!! Phishing on myspace is rampant, you can lose your account, even more

Sometimes Myspace kill boot you out and you have to log in again. Be careful of the address in your browser, as very often it's really a redirect to a phishing scam.

You will get spam friend adds constantly. Copy the profile browser addy and send it to myspace securtity with a Cam site or Ad site in subject line. Send to: accountsecurity@myspace.com

scubagrrl06:
I agree about the private thing Dandy Don. I only have it set to private because I have problems with a stalker ex husband. I really considered not even posting mine here because of it being private. But I thought maybe you guys would either invite me to be your friend or accept my invites and then we could see each others hehehe :)
Thanks for the add.

fire_diver:

first you have to have an image hosted somewhere (photobucket, etc)

</object>
<style type="text/css">body {
background-image: url(http://creative.myspace.com/groups/jc/element/entries/b/08_281880178_l.jpg);
background-attachment:fixed;
background-position:center center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-color:transparent;}
table, td, tr {
background-color:transparent;}

that is the code in mine(may need a little modification) just insert the URL for your picture, and delete the URL for mine (the blue letters)

and copy and paste the code into your 'about me' section.

i hope this helps/works

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom