MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by fire_diver
Ok, I gotta know... How do you set a backgraound image for the page? I can't seem to figure that out yet.
If you get one that slows your page loading, your page will be avoided....!!

And I just left lovely comments with a pic of Bluebonnets in Snow with a Giant Oak tree on several friends' pages, then sent tacky notes to the ones who require approval on all comments. "That's a little silly isn't it...? To have anyone on your friend list whom you would not trust to leave a comment on your page....???????"

i put one up - i don't log in all the time, but it is amusing to see all the spam friend requests - usually by the time I've logged in they have deleted the profiles !

http://www.myspace.com/scubasushi

those are spam requests, I though I was soooo popular

thomas myspace editor is a good background code generator. Its make it as simple as cut and paste .

Edit. Man U all the way !

stu_in_fl:
i put one up - i don't log in all the time, but it is amusing to see all the spam friend requests - usually by the time I've logged in they have deleted the profiles !

http://www.myspace.com/scubasushi
I get upset if I can't get a spam add profile deleted in 24 hours. Grr - hate those, and the more we destroy, the less the spammers will spend to produce them.

One problem with getting Phished is someone will lose their password, the scammer will add spam links to the profile and send Adds out, the victim doesn't log in for a few days or doesn't notice, I get an Add, and I get their profile deleted. I killed one yesterday that had 500 friends, but it's her responsibility to ensure her profile is not used to spam.

DandyDon. Off subject here but, I'm ready to go try to eat that 72oz steak in Amarillo. :)

Michael

[hijack] The 72 oz steak & trimmings in an hour?! OMG why...?! [/hijack]
We now return you to this all important myspace free for all...

DandyDon:
I killed one yesterday that had 500 friends, but it's her responsibility to ensure her profile is not used to spam.

Might have been more appropriate to either
1) email her so that she may change her password
2) just delete her from your friends list.
:wink:

I tried to add you, panhandvr, but I don't think it got through...

Back
Top Bottom