MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scousegentleman:
I'm going diving in Key Largo in June. Can anyone recommend a good make of digital camera to take some underwater video to put on my MySpace page and www.scubavidz.com ?
I would not recommend anyone with less than 100 dives carry a camera, personally - but it's done, I know. Lots of info on our photo forums.

[/quote] I go to school in San Antonio, so I'm near Aquarena springs. Apparently that has good viz but I have yet to go there. I dive in the wonderful mudhole of Windy Point at Lake Travis mostly. (countdown to Roatan...17 days!)[/quote]

Woohoo! Windy Point was where I was PADI OW certified back in mid 80s. The underwater visability sucked then too! I lived in San Marcos back then- the river rocked for shallow diving- especially after a big event weekend- get all kinds of goodies (watches, rings, sunglasses, even found cash on the bottom!) The Comal River in New Braunfuls is a bit closer to you living in San Antonio - really nice shallow diving there too!

MissyP:
Is that really Scubaboards myspace pg?
(Hi Ice :10: when are ya coming to dive with me? )

Missy :eyebrow:

Diving this month in SD....just got my DUI 50/50....to go with my doubles.... :14: .

Not sure on the Scubaboard's page............I did the "add to friends"

I think it's this guys page: http://www.myspace.com/frostytehsnowbiotch

sandmanz32:
i just added quite a few underwater pix on my page. they're not that good thanks to my buddy not knowing how to work a camera....but its a start lol
I never let lack of quality stop me. :D Mine impress some non-divers. :eyebrow:

DandyDon:
I would not recommend anyone with less than 100 dives carry a camera, personally - but it's done, I know. Lots of info on our photo forums.

I was taking underwater pics after 5 dives, and im still here to be able to type this! Recomending someone with than less than 100 dives to not carry a camera is a pretty huge broad statement.

SoCalMike:
I was taking underwater pics after 5 dives, and im still here to be able to type this! Recomending someone with than less than 100 dives to not carry a camera is a pretty huge broad statement.

Agreed. I carried a camera on my first dives, after getting certified. I don't want to be bothered with it anymore, because I am truly NOT a photographer, by any stretch of the imagination, but to say that anyone with less than 100 dives should not be carrying a camera, is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom