My wife is a Power Ranger!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My lovely bride has made her 5th dive in her new Whites Fusion Drysuit. She has come to like diving dry so much that my only concern is she may want to start saving the world from evil and not dive wet again! (Except in Hawaii!)

powerranger.JPG

If you see only the RED X, right click and select Show Picture

So.... What super powers does she have?

Among her many super powers are the ability to be an amazing dive buddy! She carries here own gear and can spot critters in poor vis better than any mere mortal diver. She can make a tank of gas last longer than any normal human.
She is more powerful than a locomotive, if provoked. DAMHIKT!

Just a note: Real men marry real women. Marian is truly a real woman. (And looks good in her Power Ranger Suit!)

I wished my wife would dive. She won't swim in lake or sea water. Her fear of being bitten is over whelming, which unfortunaltely was instilled by her mother.

Loved the photo! You go girl!!

Just a note: Real men marry real women.

Not sure what you are saying here Dave... do Fake Men marry Fake woman! :rofl3::rofl3:

Glad she is enjoying diving dry.. my only question is why did you wait this long! :D

I wished my wife would dive. She won't swim in lake or sea water. Her fear of being bitten is over whelming, which unfortunaltely was instilled by her mother.

Loved the photo! You go girl!!

Same problem here. She's a fish in a pool, but she will not go into water where there might be sharks, baracudda or eels. Wish she would though...she'd be the red power ranger and she'd tote my gear just to make sure I didn't think she was weak.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom