My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, air in the feet doesn't solve the problem, it only masks it. Trim can be achieved in any set up. I got mrmccoy trimmed out with his bottom heavy Asahi HP100s in a wet suit.

Jax, you need to tell your boss to let you get some time off!

No, air in the feet doesn't solve the problem, it only masks it. Trim can be achieved in any set up. I got mrmccoy trimmed out with his bottom heavy Asahi HP100s in a wet suit.

I second that, Jax needs to get your way to get her trim perfected. I know it can be done as she is, but I am sure she would be much happier in a drysuit.

Get a drysuit and put some air in your feet :wink:

:mooner: You know I'm looking!!! :)

:blush: Unfortunately, I'm kind of my own boss mostly and I really need to be here . . .

but if things work out, I might be diving a Fusion soon . . .

Hey, Rob; you're PADI, right? Do you do drysuit classes? :popcorn:

I second that, Jax needs to get your way to get her trim perfected. I know it can be done as she is, but I am sure she would be much happier in a drysuit.

:giggle: Rob doesn't know it, but he'll be much happier if I'm in a drysuit . . . .

:giggle: Rob doesn't know it, but he'll be much happier if I'm in a drysuit . . . .
I am sure you both will be happy if you are in the drysuit. It would be good to get the trainingin both the wetsuit and the drysuit though

but if things work out, I might be diving a Fusion soon . . .

Hey, Rob; you're PADI, right? Do you do drysuit classes? :popcorn:
Fusions are VERY forgiving. Play in the pool and you might find that you don't need a drysuit class.

I got to attend a sidemount seminar put on by Hollis. I got a few ideas from that (going to go swivel) and I have a few more of my own. I like the idea of putting a lot of my kit onto each tank. I'm not "there" yet, but I think I'll be mounting an HID on each tank as well as a long hose. I already am able to hang my spools and such on the extra D-Ring on the Cam Strap, and really like the idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom