My triple clamp for your ordinary one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,
I have a new (never been in the water) triple clamp I don't need. I do need an ordinary clamp, though, preferably the type that allows a little more lateral movement. I am prepared to make a straight swap. The triple clamp costa $35 from Backscatter, Reef Photo etc, so the deal would be to your advantage. Is anybody interested?
Regards,
John

Could you post a picture of the one you have, and the one you want?
I might have what you need...

i have a spare ultralight double clamp , is the tri clamp ultralight? i don't know what the type is that allows more lateral movement?
-eric

Yes, the triple clamp is ultralight. They make two double clamps, See here: Ultralight Control Systems Scroll down to see the old clamp and the new one, allowing 15 degrees lateral movement, side by side. There is a better picture of the new clamp (AC-CSF) a little further down on the same page. That's the one I'm looking for but I would accept the new one if I had to.

---------- Post added June 4th, 2013 at 11:23 PM ----------

Could you post a picture of the one you have, and the one you want?
I might have what you need...

You'll find a picture of the triple clamp (AC-TCS) immediately below AC-TSF.

Jeg har den gamle typen klemmer. AC-CS. om du har lyst til å bytte.

Jeg har den gamle typen klemmer. AC-CS. om du har lyst til å bytte.

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom