My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WW, dude..that was a pretty harsh post towards me. Having a bad day or something?

Ofcourse I did it on purpose and ofcourse I did it for fun....whats wrong with that? I can't control how other people react to what I have to say...what am I suppose to do, fluff my opinions up to make sure everyone feels warm and fuzzy?

The couple times you did moderate me, it was pretty unfair as I made sure they were suitable for the delicate people on the board, but maybe your personal opinions got in the way instead of the overall picture. Kind like how you would ban me if you had the power too. You admit that I don't really post anything bad, but basically because of my motive I deserve to be ousted. Thats probably why you don't or won't have the power too...your taking this too personal and letting your emotions get in the way.

Aren't you a lawyer? I find it odd that you act this way over a discussion board...is this how you take out your works frustrations.

Seriously man, we have been thru this before...just lighten up. If you want to treat everything I say as a troll, go ahead, but you will be seeing alot less trolling out of me.

Peace

Drumroll please....
Post #500 from jepuskar is..
not the gyn joke, for some reason. Hmm, maybe his timing is off.
In honour of his 500th post, I will refrain from posting the particularly nasty anagram of his handle that my warped brain came up with and will instead congratulate him on surviving to 500. (bet I don't ;-) )

Now that you're a senior, we expect only wisdom and sage advice from you from now on...

jepuskar once bubbled...
WW, dude..that was a pretty harsh post towards me. Having a bad day or something?

Ofcourse I did it on purpose and ofcourse I did it for fun....whats wrong with that? I can't control how other people react to what I have to say...what am I suppose to do, fluff my opinions up to make sure everyone feels warm and fuzzy?

The couple times you did moderate me, it was pretty unfair as I made sure they were suitable for the delicate people on the board, but maybe your personal opinions got in the way instead of the overall picture. Kind like how you would ban me if you had the power too. You admit that I don't really post anything bad, but basically because of my motive I deserve to be ousted. Thats probably why you don't or won't have the power too...your taking this too personal and letting your emotions get in the way.

Aren't you a lawyer? I find it odd that you act this way over a discussion board...is this how you take out your works frustrations.

Seriously man, we have been thru this before...just lighten up. If you want to treat everything I say as a troll, go ahead, but you will be seeing alot less trolling out of me.

Peace

To tell you the truth I'm still trying to decide if I'm having a bad, or a good one.

What's wrong with disrupting the board for fun? i think you know the answer to that one. If not, you're farm animal stupid and I don't buy that at all.

For your info, no moderator can ban you, only the owners can and they are, for their own reasons, very liberal in this respect (as you must know).

No, I'm not a lawyer. Guess again.

If we'll see less trolling, fine, I'll welcome that.

WW

now that you have been decommisioned... Can you tell me what the difference is between a mod and a reg?

Please stay on board! Would not be the same without you. Balance of power don't you know!

Look forward to your future posts

Hallmac

That will about do it

How about the Troll and the rest of you go for some nice long bottom time, talk to some fish, come back and tell us all about it.

Time to WD40 the hinges on the shutters, Tom is back! :)

The difference between a mod and a reg? Nothing. regulators are the fancy smansy buzz word for moderators.

LD and I have traded PM's in the past and she nor KN has ever said anything to me about any of my posts, so until that day happens I will assume I am ok. Besides, I dont think I take things far enough to get banned...I respect the differences people have on this board and I don't think I am fully responsible for disrupting the board. I'll take 50% responsibility the other half goes to anyone who decides to pour gasoline on the fire.

Ok enough about this.....this thread is about you.

So whats the deal? You didnt feel comfortable moderating or your demeanor just isnt fit for a moderator role on this board?

NEW, ohh yeah...I remember you being the lawyer, thats why I try and steer clear of you, your no fun to argue with. :)

Cat, no...I knew that was going to be my 500th post. I felt the need to respond to that post as I thought it was pretty harsh. Where did you come from by the way? You can of weasled your way around this board and your pretty cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom