My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have already requested of Lady Diver to change my title to Troll, I have had no repsonse.....its been 4 weeks...dont think its gonna happen. :(

WW had moderated me about 2-4 times and I really had a problem with all but one of them.

Seriously, I would make an excellent moderator myself, the problem is life is too short for me to wanna conform to what would be expected of a mod. I have already conformed enough and I am starting to shy away from my trolling ways.

Maybe after 10,000 more posts and 5 years I can be considered for the position. Ok, maybe not

jepuskar once bubbled...
WW had moderated me about 2-4 times and I really had a problem with all but one of them.

Life's rough, huh Jason? You're actually one of the few who I did moderate, you needed it. If you had/have a problem with it, complain, maybe you can get someone to reverse what I did.

To be honest, if it had been in my power I would have banned you. Its not that what you do is so bad, probably not worse than me, but you do it on purpose, for fun, and you admit it.

Occasionally you show a human side, even a little emotion, but for the most part you're a waste of bandwidth. Eventually you'll piss off the wrong person and you'll turn into a memory; that may happen to me too.

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Life's rough, huh Jason? You're actually one of the few who I did moderate, you needed it. If you had/have a problem with it, complain, maybe you can get someone to reverse what I did.

To be honest, if it had been in my power I would have banned you. Its not that what you do is so bad, probably not worse than me, but you do it on purpose, for fun, and you admit it.

Occasionally you show a human side, even a little emotion, but for the most part you're a waste of bandwidth. Eventually you'll piss off the wrong person and you'll turn into a memory; that may happen to me too.

WW

Whoa! You trying to get busted all the way down to junior member, WW? It's tough down here. I'd like to volunteer for your old moderator post, now that there's a vacancy. :D

Irishdiver once bubbled...
Whoa! You trying to get busted all the way down to junior member, WW? It's tough down here. I'd like to volunteer for your old moderator post, now that there's a vacancy. :D

If telling the truth as I see it gets me busted then so be it. I'd be shocked if more than 2 people disagreed with me.

I assume someone will get the nod in the next day or so, I'd have no issue with it being you.

WW

Well, if the wages were good, and the perks tax-free, I might consider it. I suppose it would allow me to give up the day job and spend my hours just lying in the sunshine by the pool, guzzling cocktails with silly little umbrellas in them? Come to think of it, my day job isn't all that far removed from that...

But then I'd have to be civil to folks on the board all the time, and that might just try my patience! Far better to cut loose and tell people what I really thought about them - like you do.

You're my hero, WW!

(If you're reading, KN, I don't mean any of this...I really want that moderator's post)

:loopy:

Irishdiver once bubbled...
(If you're reading, KN, I don't mean any of this...I really want that moderator's post)

:loopy:

Pussy :)

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Pussy :)
Hmm...wonder how long that has been building up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom