My SP G250 broke. Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I have two G200Bs in excellent condition that I'll probably never use. They are identical to the G250B except for the air barrel and adjuster. I think I have a NOS adjuster I could include as well if you want. Thanks, Couv.

I've pretty much resigned myself to using D300s and 109s, and I have several of each. I also would like to part ways with a few MK10s and my 3 LP72s. We're moving to upstate NY in the next several months and I will be cutting down on dive gear.

Yes, I have two G200Bs in excellent condition that I'll probably never use. They are identical to the G250B except for the air barrel and adjuster. I think I have a NOS adjuster I could include as well if you want. Thanks, Couv.

I've pretty much resigned myself to using D300s and 109s, and I have several of each. I also would like to part ways with a few MK10s and my 3 LP72s. We're moving to upstate NY in the next several months and I will be cutting down on dive gear.
Hi thanks for your reply. How much would you want for one G200?

Thank you all for your suggestions, I guess I'll try to get a "new" one to repair before trying my hand at JB Weld or similar.

As I'm looking for a new G200 or G250, does it matter which variant? For example, if I'm only considering the case, would a G200B or G250 Graphite or G250v be the same?
Good choice. On a piece of life support gear as critical as a regulator second stage, the few bucks you spend are nothing compared to the potential for a catestrophic failure and inhaling water at depth.

Now, about all this consideration for glue, you really have to be careful. As a medic years ago, I heard this story about Super-Glue. A fellow came into the emergency room of a local hospital with his finger firmly attached to his nose. He was using Super-Glue and had an itchy nose, went to relieve the itch, and...well, you heard the result. The doctor, seeing his predicament, asked in as gentle a manner as he could, "You have a choice, your finger or your nose?"

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom