Wanted ScubaPro G250 or G200 case only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is an ebay listing for one selling for 12Euros (+/- $13.50US). It is located in Austria, but shipping to the US is listed as 4Euros (+/- $4.50US).

Ersatzteile Kit für Scubapro G250 V, G250 HP, G250 für Revision, spare parts | eBay

-Z

Thanks, are you the seller? I'm not good at German but I lived in Frankfurt for two years so I'm at least aware that I suck. I think an ersatzteile Kit would be something like a service kit (even though the photo shows a second stage).

Thanks, are you the seller? I'm not good at German but I lived in Frankfurt for two years so I'm at least aware that I suck. I think an ersatzteile Kit would be something like a service kit (even though the photo shows a second stage).

No, I am not the seller. I speak English and French, not German/Austrian, I saw the picture and the words "spare parts" in the title and thought it was a 2nd stage being sold for spare parts.

I went back and looked and you are correct the listing is for the rebuild kit.

I did another quick search for Scubapro G250 on ebay and there are folks selling parts like the demand lever, exhaust valve, and other G250 odds and ends...perhaps reaching out to one of those sellers and they might have the body available but just have not listed it.

Good luck.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom