my new scuba-mobile!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deputydan1

Contributor
Reaction score
hey gang,
i tried to get some help at the non-diving section, but thought i'd ask my local buddies here as well.

i am about to buy a 97 defender....to be used as my "new" scubamobile!

i need carfax help though! anyone????
VIN is:

SALDV3247VA103785

thanks a bunch!

-dan

Wow you don't see too many of those on the road out here, but I hear they are fantastic off-road vehicles.

I just bought a new car that is too nice to take beach diving I am going to have to dig up some really heavy duty floor mats for it. I would love to buy a beater pickup truck just for diving, if I had the room to park it at my house.

I have access to carfax. PM Sent.

Thinking about getting a Nissan Frontier Crew Cap. Can drive like a suv but does not demand too much care. And it is cheap too.

hey boys!
yeah, it's such a great truck!!! i say we all meet up one day, have a scuba camp, get wet, then we could all pile in and find some remote dive spot with the defender-90!!

thanks for the replies!

will post pics when i get it.....

-dan

ps> it's a 1997, last year made for the US. pretty clean, alpine white. V8. it kicks butt on the hills.....a little tank......

Who makes the Defender? Just the name sounds cool

deputydan1:
ps> it's a 1997, last year made for the US. pretty clean, alpine white. V8. it kicks butt on the hills.....a little tank......

Alpine White?? Needs a red diagonal stripe I think :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom