My New Drysuit is a Trash Bag and Pantyhose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who better to ask than those who have been diving them for two years??? :idk:

I just replaced both of the wrist seals and the neck seal on my lovely brides Fusion. It's two years old and the seals got gummy. She's is now ready to dive again real soon!

I just replaced both of the wrist seals and the neck seal on my lovely brides Fusion. It's two years old and the seals got gummy. She's is now ready to dive again real soon!

So you're finding it durable? Have you had to patch it, yet?

Wake up, Fusion divers!!!! :D

How do YOU store your White's Fusion? Assume it won't be used for a month. Thank you!

Wake up, Fusion divers!!!! :D

How do YOU store your White's Fusion? Assume it won't be used for a month. Thank you!

Seal Saver on the wrists and neck, take the stuff out of the pockets, and hang it up on a nice bulky dry suit hanger.

...but that "won't be used for a month" thing...ummm...no. Just not how reality works around here.

All the best, James

Seal Saver on the wrists and neck, take the stuff out of the pockets, and hang it up on a nice bulky dry suit hanger.

...but that "won't be used for a month" thing...ummm...no. Just not how reality works around here.

All the best, James

You lucky dog, fdog! :mooner:

Is "drysuit hanger" a special item, or would a well-made suit hanger do as well?

Henrik, do you use a different hanger to dry the suit? I'm thinking of the type that hangs the suit by the feet

No, I use the same Shoulder Saver hanger. I have a Fusion drysuit, so I just hang it outside-out until outside is dry. Then I turn the suit inside-out and hang it again until inside is dry.

I have been thinking of either building or buying a drysuit dryer.

Note: I also make sure to shorten the suspenders in the suit, so that they take most of the suit weight. It may not matter, but to my thinking it might keep some stress off the zippers and the neck seal.

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom