My New Drysuit is a Trash Bag and Pantyhose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What??? You BOUGHT one of those??? :D I am waiting for their "Extra Hefty" size so I can dive in ease!

Hi NetDoc,
I think your wait is over. During DEMA I tried on one of their suits. I'm 5' 10", have a 54" waist and weigh 310 lbs. I fit into their largest suit very comfortably, and it fit like a glove. It is the first stock drysuit I have ever been able to fit into. You should really check it out.
Take care,
George

Dave, that pose makes me want to buy one even more. She looks like she has "Power Bracelets" too!

Well.. She is my little Wonder Woman!

Two years later -- do you still love your fusions, and are they durable?

:bump:

Yes! I currently upgraded to a bullet (beginning of the season) and am still in love with it. Still dry, dives great, looks great...and did I mention still dry :D

It is also one of the easiest suits to repair with their patch kit. If somehow you manage to get a hole, its easy to find and with a little heat and a patch...its gone. User replaceable Neck and Wrist seals...not to mention wrist and neck systems make changing your own seals simple and cost effective.

Wow Jax - talk about digging into history reviving a two year old thread.

Yes! I currently upgraded to a bullet (beginning of the season) and a still in love with it. Still dry, dives great, looks great...and did I mention still dry :D

It is also one of the easiest suits to repair with their patch kit. If somehow you manage to get a hole, its easy to find and with a little heat and a patch...its gone. User replaceable Neck and Wrist seals...not to mention wrist and neck systems make changing your own seals simple and cost effective.

:mooner: Darn it, why didn't you mention this on your website?!?!?! :rolleyes:

See Jax rush to the phone . . . . .

:joke: :rofl3:

Wow Jax - talk about digging into history reviving a two year old thread.

Who better to ask than those who have been diving them for two years??? :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom