My LDS Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
Hey John,
That seems to be the consensus. Thanks for the invite, sounds enticing but I'll be at the Gardens of Taxco, one of the best restaurants in Hollywood.

Hope to see you soon!

Billy
I love that place! Jesse and I eat there frequently. :)

"Not hot, but spiiiiiicy...."

travelmadness:
sounds like someone who does not know how to take care of customers - ie: a bad business person

A bad business person is a bad business person, the person can still be successful.

You mean that individual has no "people skills", that's worse than being a bad business person. In my experience; lack of "people skills" will guarantee no business (if the individual is doing all the CS for the company)

I've been fortunate not to of had a "bad experience" worth telling about. Maybe this one: trying to be charged for a fill when I bought a tank....I walked out of the LDS....haven't been there since.

I mostly have an issue with LDS selling items for 2-3 times more money than I can get somewhere else. Always the little stuff; bungee, s-snaps, rings, keepers....

Back
Top Bottom