My journey into tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those two pictures are really deceptive, one pic the look much higher than the other pic. Get them wet like you are, only way to tell. Patience patience patience!

Got the doubles wet today. Resounding success! :D
2019_0112_155103_002.JPG
Doubles3.jpeg
Doubles8.jpeg

Are those the 80s or 100s?

Trim looks darned good for twin 80s

Trim looks darned good for twin 80s

@RayfromTX

You seem surprised. Why?

:p

I was a bit head down at first, but 2 x 2lb clip weights on my butt D ring solved that. Someone is going to loan me some Hollis F1s for next month pool session to see what the difference is over my Deep6 fins.

@RayfromTX

You seem surprised. Why?

:p

I was a bit head down at first, but 2 x 2lb clip weights on my butt D ring solved that. Someone is going to loan me some Hollis F1s for next month pool session to see what the difference is over my Deep6 fins.

Hey Marie...

Congrats...looks good...

How are you managing the tanks out of the water...don't forget...in and out of dive shops...on and off dive boats...

For my birthday one year...my son-in-law bought me a pneumatic tire hand cart to which I added a ratchet strap...

The cart became part of the kit...at the time I was hauling HP 100's...and HP 80's...there are some nice aluminium ones available now that will fold up to nothing...

You'll be ready for doubles diving this season no doubt...

Again...congratulations...

Warren

I’ve even just gotten a bigger vehicle to handle my gear (and snow!) better than the Focus I had - got an awesome deal on a 2018 Ford Escape. It’s been named the Scuba Sherpa. :rofl3:

Lol - it’s funny how the vehicles keep growing/getting bigger,

I’ve even just gotten a bigger vehicle to handle my gear (and snow!) better than the Focus I had - got an awesome deal on a 2018 Ford Escape. It’s been named the Scuba Sherpa. :rofl3:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom