My heart is warm because

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My Brother has joined our forum, He also has a resort. He has under water caves and a city or something or 1800 houses under water, I don't know I forget. His resort is right on the water and he has boats right there you can rent and take out.

He is Norforkdiver so please go and say hi and welcome him to the board for me.
(Besides he has mom for awhile and I need to keep up on what I am missing out on.
Last night was a 50's concert:( ) Goosh I wish I was mom:blinking:

Thanks Everybody
Becky

Sorry... He just introduced himself in the greetings place.
His website is : Three Oaks Resort on Lake Norfork, near Mountain Home Arkansas what a nice place he owns. I am going to have to get with him and swap vacation packages:wink:
Mike and his son Mike are new divers and are looking for people to dive with but he's from AR. So that might be a litlle hard for us down here all the time. But I am sure he will find some up in those mountains somewhere.:D
Mikes screen name is: norforkdiver
Becky

Nice Resort!!!!!!! Welcome norfokdiver!!!

Welcome abord Mike .... if you are ever up in the Lauderdale By The Sea Area ... let's go dive.
Kim P :wink:
Norforkdiver where are you posting???

Mikes over in the muck diver forum:11: God that sounds so dirty to be such a beautiful place where he is. Oh well I am starting to think I need to get up there so I can see the under water church and other stuff. I can find some old stuff to bring back:eyebrow:

That mid west muck divers thread is not a hopin:11: People post pumpkin carving under water:11: :rofl3: Oh wait that might be something
icon_idea.gif
lets see everybody get a pumpkin go down on the Speigal Grove and try to carve it:rofl3: I'll pick you up somewhere about 10 miles from where you started off at:rofl3: I'm just kidding please don't go and try to carve a pumpkin on the Speigal:no

Well just thought I would get a good laugh out of it. My mind is not going to waste it seems to be entertaining me tonight. :rofl3:

Sorry... He just introduced himself in the greetings place.
His website is : Three Oaks Resort on Lake Norfork, near Mountain Home Arkansas what a nice place he owns. I am going to have to get with him and swap vacation packages:wink:
Mike and his son Mike are new divers and are looking for people to dive with but he's from AR. So that might be a litlle hard for us down here all the time. But I am sure he will find some up in those mountains somewhere.:D
Mikes screen name is: norforkdiver
Becky

Being a native Arkie I can say Mountain Home is indeed a beautiful area of the state. In the early 70's many of us from the Little Rock area used to dive Lake Norfolk and Bull Shoals on the weekends. Those were the days, good diving and good friends. BTW, there is good diving in those two lakes. Welcome to the board Mike, I know you're loving it up there "in the hills" . :palmtree: Bob
:arkansas:

Welcome norfokdiver, I do not live that far from you. I might be able to check out Lake Norfolk. I have been to Bull Shoals so I might make it there.

@speargirl Come on up the water is a nice mid 50 to upper 40 temp. I will buy the pumpkin if you do:D

Actually, I use to help put together a "Pumpkin Carving" gathering when I lived in Missouri. Don't knock it til you tried it!! They can be LOTS of fun (since they float---even when hallowed out).

Pat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom