My Ft. Lauderdale Experience: Dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow what a great post ... I am happy you found a new passion for you and I want to say thank you to Larry for sharing his. :)
Keep on diving and be safe :wavey:

That's a neat story with fond memories. Its good to stroll down memory lane every once in a while. Glad you 'just did it'

Just one question/observation: in your post you indicated that....."So Saturday, two days after I received my first SCUBA certification card in the mail, I went home and dove where he dove"... but I noticed you had 100-200 dives logged in your profile: that's a lot of dives in a short period of time?!?!

That's a neat story with fond memories. Its good to stroll down memory lane every once in a while. Glad you 'just did it'

Just one question/observation: in your post you indicated that....."So Saturday, two days after I received my first SCUBA certification card in the mail, I went home and dove where he dove"... but I noticed you had 100-200 dives logged in your profile: that's a lot of dives in a short period of time?!?!

The post is from 2004, Back then he was probably 0-25, now five years later, he obviously kept at it :)

I think he just resurrected it because the link to his brother's picture was no longer valid.

This thread was started in 2004 :wink: so they have had 5 years to Dive! Dive! Dive! :coffee:

Interesting all the folks who have posted in this thread.. Quite a few have moved on...

Wow, haven't seen a post from you in a while..

Wow, haven't seen a post from you in a while..

Yeah, Im not diving much. All my buddies left town, so I stopped having motivation. Chose to be lazy instead and stay home.

Sounds like it's time to find new buddies!!! You used to dive all the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom