My first set of gear. Whatcha think all?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamades

Reaction score
Just got some gear today. Booties, mask, fins, and snorkel. got me a pair of 5 mm Brooks booties, which are very nice, and should do well up here in Canada. For my Mask, i got a Tusa Splendive 4. I quite like it, nice seal to my face, and a very comfmy skirt. My fins are Tusa Imprex, and very nice. Played with them in the pool for about 20 mins, and they were very comfortable.

Well, i have my second class on Tuesday... only 3 more after that! woooooooohoooooooo cant wait to get my C card.

Do you have them set out so that you can look at them and touch them when ever you want? That feeling never goes away.
As long as you're happy with your choice then that's all that matters.Good luck with the rest of the course.Where have you been keeping yourself? I haven't seen you post for a while.
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
Gasman

Its been testing time up here, from school (Grade 11). I'm just about done... wohooo and then i can focus more on diving!

Congrats on your first set! Sounds like a great setup! (you're not excited or anything, are you? :) )

Good luck in class!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom