My first diving video production - Catalina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacalifornia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I went to the Catalina dive park last Saturday with my buddies and shot video both above and below the surface with my Olympus 5060 digital camera. It's my first time shooting underwater, and a digital camera is truly a poor man's way of obtaining motion video (it's 15 frames per second so looks a bit jittery), but all in all it came out very well. I've edited it all down to a five minute movie with music.

Take a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLU3LcWYII0. It's streaming video so you don't have to download a file - but does require that you have Windows Media Player on your computer. I think you'll enjoy it.

Kevin

Excellent video, really enjoyed it and brought back some nice memories of Catalina last year. Fortunately, we went when it was not so crowded :)

That was a great video. We went the tenth of June and it was not couded at all. We only snorkled at the park though. The following day we went out on the King Neptune for 3 boat dives. I want to go back soon.

hey, very good video... nice editing

Enjoyed video, reminded me I need to get out more.

miket:
nice video, I need to haul my video camera out there some day, I just cringe entering over those rocks with a heavy housing.

- MikeT

How long has it been since you've dived here? They put stairs in several years ago... it's way too easy now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom