My Diving Replacement for this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds EPIC!

Thanks, Brandon! :japanese:

It was lots of fun!!! A little bit chilly at night, but mostly clear and sunny. And the cave is always cold.

Your beer looks great! And you have a nice setup. I still don't know if I'll make it to the Beer & Greet, I mean, Meet & Greet, but I'll feel sorry if you end up brewing a batch and I miss it.

Ron, what do you do? Never heard of such a schedule! I thought you were an instructor, or is that not your day job?

Ron, what do you do? Never heard of such a schedule! I thought you were an instructor, or is that not your day job?
While I am an instructor, that's not my day job. I'd starve if it were. :wink:
My day job is maintaining the fire and gas detection equipment as well as the fire suppression systems for the Prudhoe Bay oilfield in northern Alaska.

which is why I can do this interesting shift schedule.
work for 3 weeks and dive for 3 weeks. except the dive part has been fairly lean lately.:depressed:
but there's always December!

We'll need to encourage you to work on that :) You going to be available for the meet and greet?

Back
Top Bottom