My Diving Replacement for this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fofo,

You have any pictures of the hike and the cave?

Hi Don!

Actually, yup :D I just put together a few pictures some trips in the past and uploaded them to Picasa, you can check them out here:

Picasa Web Albums - troglophile - Lilburn

And here are some thumbnails from that album, too.

:popcorn:

I hope you like them.

Attachments

• 20080216_CRF Lilburn_039, small.jpg
    20080216_CRF Lilburn_039, small.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20090823_CRF Mineral King_013, small.jpg
    20090823_CRF Mineral King_013, small.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PB070118, small.jpg
    PB070118, small.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 32
Fofo, going to be a bit difficult, as the M&G's the same day as Empire Cave.

Guy

Oh, yeah, December 5... I guess I'll miss it. :confused6:

Now that sounds like great topside fun!

Thanks, Kathydee! :japanese: It was lots of fun. :D I just posted a link to some pictures (only two are from this weekend, the rest are from other times), in case you want to check them out.

Hi Don!

Actually, yup :D I just put together a few pictures some trips in the past and uploaded them to Picasa, you can check them out here:

Picasa Web Albums - troglophile - Lilburn

And here are some thumbnails from that album, too.

:popcorn:

I hope you like them.

That's very sweet.

Gorgeous scenery in and out of the cave. Some great action shots of you as well.

Definitely a great non diving weekend.

I have backpacked parts of Mineral King and it is gorgeous. Someday I will make it back there for some caving. Of course I have also backpacked the Marble Mountains and missed the trips there for caving. We covered a decent amount of ground, including parts of the PCT. It also rained the entire trip, and I had a great time :)

Grotto meeting tomorrow too! I won't be there...

Fofo thanks for sharing the pics :cool2:

Now back to the regularly scheduled beer making.

I was a bit hasty when I responded earlier. Seems I was looking at the 2010 calender. I may be able to make it after all

Woohoo!!

I have backpacked parts of Mineral King and it is gorgeous. Someday I will make it back there for some caving. Of course I have also backpacked the Marble Mountains and missed the trips there for caving. ...

Grotto meeting tomorrow too! I won't be there...

Fofo thanks for sharing the pics :cool2:

Now back to the regularly scheduled beer making.

Hi Peter!

A fellow caver, I see (Diablo Grotto?)... Good luck with the beer!!!

Brandon-Thats a great setup! Love the sculpture..More Beer is right down the road from me! Great shop and great ppl..they got me going down the road of coffee home roasting.

Brewed a DBL IPA a few months back that came out awesome!

Cheers!:shelli:

They are usually very good! Let me down a few times recently, but they mean well.

I cant wait for this belgian dubble to be done.. one of my favorites. That and I2PA or I3PA's :)

(yea im a hophead)

Back
Top Bottom