My Bucket List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Zeagle Zena won hands down as far as fit and comfort. My natural waste is in a completely different place from every other BCD and I have no idea why my waste is so much higher than every BCD! To be able to purchase the shoulders (size small for me), and the waste (size medium) in two different sizes -- awesome! It was the ONLY BCD that allowed me to carry the weight on my hips, and fit my shoulders. Extremely comfortable -- knew it the minute I put it on. Every other BCD fell off my shoulders, or put the weight half way down my hips.
Glad you liked it! I have a similar experience, got Medium/Small and happy it is so customizable.

A zipper for quick doffing and donning is great too! Some people hate it, but I think it is pretty nice.

Glad you liked it! I have a similar experience, got Medium/Small and happy it is so customizable.

A zipper for quick doffing and donning is great too! Some people hate it, but I think it is pretty nice.

I also like the wet suit we talked about! Unfortunately their display was nothing more than that, a display. I will have to order it and hope it fits the first time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom