My Birthday Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And, of course, you're going to do the birthday dive in your... birthday (wet)suit! Seriously, "best fishes" for a happy birthday.

And, of course, you're going to do the birthday dive in your... birthday (wet)suit! Seriously, "best fishes" for a happy birthday.

Judging by the pics that Dave put up of your wetsuit in that other thread, there is much difference for you! :rofl3:

Hi Tessa and Michelle -
My friends Eric and Renee are going to join us, so it's looking like we will have a good group!

Happy bubbles,
Merrill
Oh goodie! The more the merrier. I'm fighting this cold still, but I'm optimistic I can kick before the dive trip.

That was cute...

Actually a drysuit, I don't think people would actually want to see me in my "other" suit. I'm hoping to dive, been fighting a cold all week.

That was cute...

Actually a drysuit, I don't think people would actually want to see me in my "other" suit. I'm hoping to dive, been fighting a cold all week. You can always drive up north and meet us :blinking:

Huh? You talkin' to me Willis?

Oh no. I was referring to Dr.Bill's comment (which I thought was really cute too). I was just making a bad joke.

See this thread: friends-dr-bill-he-needs-your-help and it may help my comment become more clear.

His wetsuit is so shredded, he may as well dive in his birthday suit! :D

That was all. Sorry for the confusion.

:zen:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom